Alchemist's Tablet
Welcome Guest;

- Press 'Log In' If you already have an account on the forum to view the full functions as a member.

- Press 'Register' to create your own personalized account and be part of the alchemical participants.

Remember the main Topic Links like: (Spiritual Alchemy, Practical Alchemy, Astrology, etc), are build as blogs for members to post their ideas in a more expanded view. Than there are the smaller Links like: (magic, Equipment, Medicine, Books & Authors, etc), that are build as forums for members to discuss further in that specific manner.
I would recommend any new member to surf around the forum, explore on the topics before wanting to make a post.
Anything you wish to discuss about relating to the forum or you have any suggestions please send me a PM about it.

Thank you and Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alchemist's Tablet
Welcome Guest;

- Press 'Log In' If you already have an account on the forum to view the full functions as a member.

- Press 'Register' to create your own personalized account and be part of the alchemical participants.

Remember the main Topic Links like: (Spiritual Alchemy, Practical Alchemy, Astrology, etc), are build as blogs for members to post their ideas in a more expanded view. Than there are the smaller Links like: (magic, Equipment, Medicine, Books & Authors, etc), that are build as forums for members to discuss further in that specific manner.
I would recommend any new member to surf around the forum, explore on the topics before wanting to make a post.
Anything you wish to discuss about relating to the forum or you have any suggestions please send me a PM about it.

Thank you and Enjoy.
Alchemist's Tablet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone I am introducing myself :)

Go down

Hi Everyone I am introducing myself :) Empty Hi Everyone I am introducing myself :)

Hi, Greetings all!
My name is Becca Bankston. I have been interested in alchemy/astrology/tarot etc. since I was a little kid. I had the best witches calendar in the world when I was 5. It was very colorful and had all the important dates on it. It was very Peter Maxxy. (Don't know what happened to it) Wish I could find a vtg one like it on eBay. I guess I'll just have to work harder to conjure it up Smile

I also asked for and got a crystal ball for my sixth birthday. I still have him. He is very beautiful and has a Man of La Mancha Mediterranean type silver studded wooden stand. He has a name, but I don't think I'm supposed to tell it to anyone. Smile know, will, dare, ....

I am an 8th house person w libra sun mercury and venus there and 7th house leo moon. So I am basically kind, but a bit narcissistic and showboaty. How can a person help it with a leo moon??? Smile (and the materialism comes from Jupiter in my natal 2nd house)
Anyway, I'm not too familiar with using chat rooms or whatever this is. I just wanted to read up on alchemy and was told to register and sign in and then introduce myself. So here I am....
beccabankston
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Hi Everyone I am introducing myself :) :: Comments

Agrimony

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:09 am by Agrimony

Hey there Becca,
Thank you for this introduction, I really appreciate it, you seem like a very interesting person and honest.
The forum is actually new and it has very few members, as you see you are the first to make a thread here in this forum.
I actually made this forum to share my research in alchemy with people around the world, hoping to make other members like myself willing to share their knowledge with friends here and help each other in our arcana research. Smile

Back to top Go down