Alchemist's Tablet
Welcome Guest;

- Press 'Log In' If you already have an account on the forum to view the full functions as a member.

- Press 'Register' to create your own personalized account and be part of the alchemical participants.

Remember the main Topic Links like: (Spiritual Alchemy, Practical Alchemy, Astrology, etc), are build as blogs for members to post their ideas in a more expanded view. Than there are the smaller Links like: (magic, Equipment, Medicine, Books & Authors, etc), that are build as forums for members to discuss further in that specific manner.
I would recommend any new member to surf around the forum, explore on the topics before wanting to make a post.
Anything you wish to discuss about relating to the forum or you have any suggestions please send me a PM about it.

Thank you and Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alchemist's Tablet
Welcome Guest;

- Press 'Log In' If you already have an account on the forum to view the full functions as a member.

- Press 'Register' to create your own personalized account and be part of the alchemical participants.

Remember the main Topic Links like: (Spiritual Alchemy, Practical Alchemy, Astrology, etc), are build as blogs for members to post their ideas in a more expanded view. Than there are the smaller Links like: (magic, Equipment, Medicine, Books & Authors, etc), that are build as forums for members to discuss further in that specific manner.
I would recommend any new member to surf around the forum, explore on the topics before wanting to make a post.
Anything you wish to discuss about relating to the forum or you have any suggestions please send me a PM about it.

Thank you and Enjoy.
Alchemist's Tablet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurad The prehistory alchemist

Go down

Jurad The prehistory alchemist Empty Jurad The prehistory alchemist

Post by Agrimony Fri May 22, 2015 5:11 am

Lets go back to prehistory for awhile.
There were 5 men walking the earth, walking and just trying to survive. One day it was cold and windy and one of the men, that was named Jurad, sees a cave and tells hes friends to go and enter the cave for that the cave will protect them from the wind and they will be kept warmer. Next day they wake up and they see that its snowing, the wind had stopped but it was still cold. Jurad starts rubbing hes hands instinctively and feels a pleasant warmth in hes hands, he tells hes friends to do the same as they will warm themselves. Next day when they wake up, they are very hungry and some of the meat that they have hunted before on their journey, was frozen, they just couldn't eat it. Jurad still rubbing hes hands and thinking what to do, sees two peaces of dry sticks and thinks of rubbing the two sticks to each other, they might create heat and somehow melt their food. Jurad takes the sticks and start rubbing them and he rubs and rubs when suddenly a string of smoke comes out, Jurad optimistic, realizes that he is about to create something keeps on going, doing hes thing until fire sparks and Jurad realizes that he just had discovered how to produce and manipulate with one of the most mysterious element that they had ever encountered.
In my opinion Jurad was the true born Alchemist, a person who had observed nature and learned from it with hes guts, he had nothing to read at that time, no one to tell him how to be helpful, he just listened to nature and with hes imagination found the true source of the two connections of him and the universe. Alchemy is born within us, the signs are the way we perceive things and in what matter.
Jurad The prehistory alchemist Jurad_10
Agrimony
Agrimony
Admin

https://alchemists.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down