Alchemist's Tablet
Welcome Guest;

- Press 'Log In' If you already have an account on the forum to view the full functions as a member.

- Press 'Register' to create your own personalized account and be part of the alchemical participants.

Remember the main Topic Links like: (Spiritual Alchemy, Practical Alchemy, Astrology, etc), are build as blogs for members to post their ideas in a more expanded view. Than there are the smaller Links like: (magic, Equipment, Medicine, Books & Authors, etc), that are build as forums for members to discuss further in that specific manner.
I would recommend any new member to surf around the forum, explore on the topics before wanting to make a post.
Anything you wish to discuss about relating to the forum or you have any suggestions please send me a PM about it.

Thank you and Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alchemist's Tablet
Welcome Guest;

- Press 'Log In' If you already have an account on the forum to view the full functions as a member.

- Press 'Register' to create your own personalized account and be part of the alchemical participants.

Remember the main Topic Links like: (Spiritual Alchemy, Practical Alchemy, Astrology, etc), are build as blogs for members to post their ideas in a more expanded view. Than there are the smaller Links like: (magic, Equipment, Medicine, Books & Authors, etc), that are build as forums for members to discuss further in that specific manner.
I would recommend any new member to surf around the forum, explore on the topics before wanting to make a post.
Anything you wish to discuss about relating to the forum or you have any suggestions please send me a PM about it.

Thank you and Enjoy.
Alchemist's Tablet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Tim Deschaines on Alchemical Symbolism

Go down

Dr. Tim Deschaines on Alchemical Symbolism Empty Dr. Tim Deschaines on Alchemical Symbolism

Post by Agrimony Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:51 pm

Dr. Tim Deschaines on Alchemical Symbolism at the AJC Conclave 2010.

Slides and notes from the Dr. Deschaines can be found HERE

Agrimony
Agrimony
Admin

https://alchemists.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down