Alchemist's Tablet
Welcome Guest;

- Press 'Log In' If you already have an account on the forum to view the full functions as a member.

- Press 'Register' to create your own personalized account and be part of the alchemical participants.

Remember the main Topic Links like: (Spiritual Alchemy, Practical Alchemy, Astrology, etc), are build as blogs for members to post their ideas in a more expanded view. Than there are the smaller Links like: (magic, Equipment, Medicine, Books & Authors, etc), that are build as forums for members to discuss further in that specific manner.
I would recommend any new member to surf around the forum, explore on the topics before wanting to make a post.
Anything you wish to discuss about relating to the forum or you have any suggestions please send me a PM about it.

Thank you and Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alchemist's Tablet
Welcome Guest;

- Press 'Log In' If you already have an account on the forum to view the full functions as a member.

- Press 'Register' to create your own personalized account and be part of the alchemical participants.

Remember the main Topic Links like: (Spiritual Alchemy, Practical Alchemy, Astrology, etc), are build as blogs for members to post their ideas in a more expanded view. Than there are the smaller Links like: (magic, Equipment, Medicine, Books & Authors, etc), that are build as forums for members to discuss further in that specific manner.
I would recommend any new member to surf around the forum, explore on the topics before wanting to make a post.
Anything you wish to discuss about relating to the forum or you have any suggestions please send me a PM about it.

Thank you and Enjoy.
Alchemist's Tablet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone I am introducing myself :)

Go down

Hi Everyone I am introducing myself :) Empty Hi Everyone I am introducing myself :)

Personally, I'm 57 years old, I have 3 grown children, I follow a nature based spiritual path, and I love to answer questions and teach. Professionally, I'm an author, astrologer, public speaker and instructor.

I was lucky to attend the Prima class at Paracelsus College and study with Frater Albertus just before he died. Since then I continued on my own with the Plant and Astrology Work. I reconnected with the alchemy community in '06 when I was asked to speak at the International Alchemy Conference in Las Vegas as an alumni of Paracelsus College. Afterwards, Dennis Hauck, president of the North American International Alchemy Guild suggested I write a book about alchemy astrology. It's titled, "Alchemy Astrology, Lost Key To The Philosopher's Stone". It's based on what I learned in alchemy school and I added the observations and experience gained from my laboratory experiments. The fixed stars and sidereal astrology have become important factors in my life Work.

I look forward to learning and sharing with this group. Smile

timwilkerson
Anonymous

http://www.alchemyastrology.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit