Alchemist's Tablet
Welcome Guest;

- Press 'Log In' If you already have an account on the forum to view the full functions as a member.

- Press 'Register' to create your own personalized account and be part of the alchemical participants.

Remember the main Topic Links like: (Spiritual Alchemy, Practical Alchemy, Astrology, etc), are build as blogs for members to post their ideas in a more expanded view. Than there are the smaller Links like: (magic, Equipment, Medicine, Books & Authors, etc), that are build as forums for members to discuss further in that specific manner.
I would recommend any new member to surf around the forum, explore on the topics before wanting to make a post.
Anything you wish to discuss about relating to the forum or you have any suggestions please send me a PM about it.

Thank you and Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alchemist's Tablet
Welcome Guest;

- Press 'Log In' If you already have an account on the forum to view the full functions as a member.

- Press 'Register' to create your own personalized account and be part of the alchemical participants.

Remember the main Topic Links like: (Spiritual Alchemy, Practical Alchemy, Astrology, etc), are build as blogs for members to post their ideas in a more expanded view. Than there are the smaller Links like: (magic, Equipment, Medicine, Books & Authors, etc), that are build as forums for members to discuss further in that specific manner.
I would recommend any new member to surf around the forum, explore on the topics before wanting to make a post.
Anything you wish to discuss about relating to the forum or you have any suggestions please send me a PM about it.

Thank you and Enjoy.
Alchemist's Tablet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Principles of Alchemy By David Newman

Go down

Principles of Alchemy By David Newman Empty Principles of Alchemy By David Newman

Thursday, December 5, 2013   7:00pm until 9:00pm in EST

In this class David will explain the general symbols and principles of alchemy, and a short history will be given of how this Hermetic-Rosicrucian philosophy evolved out of the Greco Egyptian Mystery traditions and came into its own in the Middle East and Europe during the medieval era thru the Renaissance. David will show how The seven stages of the Alchemical process relates to the Emerald Tablet of Hermes, and how by meditating on and using these Seven phases of spiritual Transformation we can further are understanding of the reality of the One Thing and experience that reality in ourselves.... i.e. turning Lead into Gold. David will show how anyone can do practical Plant Alchemy and benefit from the processes by making planetary plant tinctures for better health and spiritual evolution.
Principles of Alchemy By David Newman 1240249_729959063696925_491085794_n
Agrimony
Agrimony
Admin

https://alchemists.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit