Alchemist's Tablet
Welcome Guest;

- Press 'Log In' If you already have an account on the forum to view the full functions as a member.

- Press 'Register' to create your own personalized account and be part of the alchemical participants.

Remember the main Topic Links like: (Spiritual Alchemy, Practical Alchemy, Astrology, etc), are build as blogs for members to post their ideas in a more expanded view. Than there are the smaller Links like: (magic, Equipment, Medicine, Books & Authors, etc), that are build as forums for members to discuss further in that specific manner.
I would recommend any new member to surf around the forum, explore on the topics before wanting to make a post.
Anything you wish to discuss about relating to the forum or you have any suggestions please send me a PM about it.

Thank you and Enjoy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Alchemist's Tablet
Welcome Guest;

- Press 'Log In' If you already have an account on the forum to view the full functions as a member.

- Press 'Register' to create your own personalized account and be part of the alchemical participants.

Remember the main Topic Links like: (Spiritual Alchemy, Practical Alchemy, Astrology, etc), are build as blogs for members to post their ideas in a more expanded view. Than there are the smaller Links like: (magic, Equipment, Medicine, Books & Authors, etc), that are build as forums for members to discuss further in that specific manner.
I would recommend any new member to surf around the forum, explore on the topics before wanting to make a post.
Anything you wish to discuss about relating to the forum or you have any suggestions please send me a PM about it.

Thank you and Enjoy.
Alchemist's Tablet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correlations Between: Planets, Time, Elixirs.

Go down

Correlations Between: Planets, Time, Elixirs. Empty Correlations Between: Planets, Time, Elixirs.

Thees are the texts taken from few books.
Anyone who's familiar or not feel free to comment about them.

Planets & Weekdays
This is a chart that shows which day is under the influence of a planet.
Correlations Between: Planets, Time, Elixirs. Planetsweekdays

Planetary Hours Chart.
This is a chart that shows the vital force of the planets in a period of time of the day.
Correlations Between: Planets, Time, Elixirs. Planetaryhourschart

Planets ruling Elements.
Correlations Between: Planets, Time, Elixirs. Planetsrulingelements

Combination of Elixirs, planetary benefits.
Correlations Between: Planets, Time, Elixirs. Kombinimetteelliksirit

Correspondence between, Zodiac signs and Alchemialc operations.
Correlations Between: Planets, Time, Elixirs. Correspondencebetween

MOON AND PLANT: HERE.
Agrimony
Agrimony
Admin

https://alchemists.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum